Thursday, December 2, 2010

Martin Cain - Dylan CHP Enterprise

Coming Soon Story of Martin Cain threatening, harassing, Yelling at Investigative Blogger Crystal L. Cox - accusing me of lies I DID NOT Tell. Telling me I should be doing what I do. And well telling me because I Hung up on him for Berating me and Screaming at me.. he was calling an Attorney. .He attacks me and then threatens and Attorney and Says he will Play Hardball .. ALL because He Believes the Lie over the Truth.

He Called Me.. He Wanted to Hire Me. . He Turned on me. .and Continues to Attack me..

More Coming Soon.. with Voice Recordings.. I have a Right to Defend Myself.. Martin Cain told me he would send someone after me if I write about him. Thing is 3 weeks ago he wanted to hire me to write on his Pending Patent.. .. much more on that coming Soon..

Martin Cain - Dylan CHP Enterprise has Threatened my Life and Livlihood - I Tell the TRUTH, I Stand on the Right Side of the Moral Compass, I Obey the Law - I am defamed and harassed for it. The LIE will not become the TRUTH on My Watch.

Crystal L. Cox
Investigative Blogger
Crystal@CrystalCox.com


No comments:

Post a Comment