Monday, February 14, 2011

Martin Cain - Dylan Energy - DylanEnergy. Do Your Homework BEFORE you TRUST Martin Cain of Dylan CHP Enterprises

Martin Cain is not someone I would personally ever Trust again.. as he used me for information. had me set up real estate showings, then worked outside of me.. one property was around $20,000 in commission for me and the other was around 70,000 if they were to be the Chosen Property..

Martin Cain met with the people I suggested, and yet seemed to find a way to keep me from a paycheck.. saying I had Lied to him and well I had NOT Lied about anything at all.. Martin Cain said that I had a "Bad Reputation" in my home town.. though the Truth is I simply exposed the Corruption in Lincoln County Montana... and Told the NEWS, the story of Victims that were not being treated fair in the Local Judicial Process.. And so Martin Cain believed the Corruption though he told me he got it, as he had spent millions fighting the Town Council where he currently is over some Corrupt Action.. he said fighting is not worth it though as he ended up spending 4 years in jail over it.. I am not sure all of the Details of Martin Cain's jail time but will post on that information at a later Date.

I will also soon be posting the Detail of Martin Cain's Patent, and how all this really came about with me Crystal L. Cox, Investigative Blogger..

Martin Cain Bragged that these "Montana Folks" would not push him around, yet he was duped from day one... as I was Telling the Truth.. I did nothing that was against the law or not of integrity, yet after having me tell him tons on local business, commerce, the railroad, Canada and jumping through his every hoop for promises of future jobs and for the Real Estate Commission at hand... well Martin Cain turns on me for the LIE .. and did not have any proof that I was lying, or that my BLOGS "trash cops" - My Blogs protect Good Cops and Good Judges, protect honest commissioners to do their job.. my Blogs expose the Wall of Corruption and for that I am Boycotted, I am Defamed and Martin Cain - though he claims to be a Truth Fighter himself.. he simply used me.. kicked me aside.. had me call the listing agent at home to set up showings.. had me find other Montana Properties.. and when he flew Here to Eureka Montana, he simply Went Another way, as the Town Council, the Chamber of Commerce, a Senator, the "Seller", the County, the Commissioners.. according to him TOLD him that they would not work with him bringing so many jobs to Eureka Montana if he worked with Crystal Cox or Ten Lakes Realty, though it was NOT any of them that worked with Martin Cain on Eureka being a Good Choice for those Jobs and answering all questions.. giving information to make Eureka a Candidate for these jobs.. I even answered the question of whats the "Mentality" like up there.. he wanted to know how smart the Eureka People were.. vs. Say the "Flathead" people.

All this .. ME Behind the Scenes.. and thrown under the bus, subject to Economic Terrorism by Lincoln County Officials - and Why? Well they say my Blogs lie.. YET the Truth is Easy to Prove, should anyone talk to victims, to cops involved, read court records or plea bargains.. YET Martin Cain Cheats a Eureka Montana Business Owner, ME.. and then we are to Trust him with these supposed Jobs he is bringing here to Eureka Montana..

I am a Local, I am Honest.. I Did not Lie. .not even alittle and yet I am kicked out of a $20,000 commission and a possible $70,000 all because "Authorities" lied to my real estate buyer and I am supposed to Ignore it, as Martin Says its past, let it go. .really .. Well that Commission Check is right now Today.

Careful Eureka, When Martin Hires you . .He may not pay You . .and All you who I called to get "bids" - for information for Martin Cain, well after I did he said he knows concrete and will do it himself. .. .Is that a Man of Integrity and Truth?

not in My Book.. I Did Nothing WRONG or Illegal and In Fact .. NOTHING immoral, I Spoke the Truth and I was Punished for it.. I was kept from making a Living For It. and thats THE TRUTH..

Coming Soon Information on Martin Cain's Patent and Company.. Though Martin Cain has threatened to "send somebody" for me, and has threatened me in multiple ways, I still must post the Truth and soon as I hear that Martin Cain will soon be doing "business" in my Home Town and therefore will be a constant threat to me.. if he should take action on his threats..

Crystal L. Cox
Investigative Blogger
Crystal@CrystalCox.com

eMail me any Information you have on Martin Cain...


No comments:

Post a Comment