Saturday, February 19, 2011

There is No Secret that I am an Investigative Blogger

I am an Investigative Blogger, There is No Secret that I am an Investigative Blogger and that I Say on my Sites if you Tell me Something, I will Post It. I am "Media". Whether most recognize me as Media or not that does not change the fact that I am Online Media.

I am also a Real Estate Broker Owner in the State of Montana.

Martin Cain of Dylan Energy Called me, he was very upset with a "Realtor" in the town of my Primary Real Estate Business. He called that "Realtor" every name in the book and said he refused to do business with him.

Martin Cain Dylan CHP Enterprises had read my "stuff" online and wanted to work with me, he claimed to be impressed with what I did and what I stood up for. He told me he had spent Millions in fighting for truth and justice himself, though he went to jail over it anyway.

Martin Cain, talked to me again and again, I told him proprietary information on what I do, for he was going to hire me to do PR for his company and to protect his Pending Patent. This NEVER happened, though I jumped through his every hoop.

Martin Cain met with my Real Estate Buyer and Cut me out of the Deal, he Claimed that a Local Senator, Town Council Members, Commissioners and my Seller had refused to do business with him if he worked with me Crystal L. Cox or my Real Estate Company Ten Lakes Realty.

Martin Cain Bragged to Me That he would be Worth a 100 Million By the Spring of 2011, if his Patent Went through. He told me he was having trouble getting his patent through, and then when I asked about it again in front of his attorney and PR Gal, he lied about saying it.

Knowing full well that I had written for a year on the iViewit Stolen Technology and the Rightful Inventors not getting a Patent. He feared his competition beating him to his patent, and wanted to hire me - instead he defamed me, threatened me and chastised me.

So Today I get a Cease and Desist from Dondi West, infamous Maryland Attorney and I am TOLD to NOT share it with My Blog Readers.

So Martin Cain Wanted to Hire me Because I am So Good at What I Do, and now wants to Sue me over it?

Now if a Corrupt Court Gives Martin Cain, Dylan Energy a "Judgement" against Me, then So Be it, Nothing I Can do To Stop Corruption in the Courts though I Expose Court Corruption Daily as "Media".

It is in the Best Interest of the Public at large to know the True Experience I have had with Martin Cain of Dylan CHP Enterprises,

Is My Blog on Martin Cain, Dylan Energy Really Defamation? I claim that it is my True experience with Martin Cain of DylanEnergy.com and that I have a right to share my True experience. How is it Defamation Really? This is What Martin Cain, Dylan CHP Enterprises LLC, Really Did to Me.

He used my Real Estate Service with No Compensation to me, he defamed me to Senators, Commissioners, Town Council Members, My Real Estate Sellers, and more.

More to This Story at MartinCain.com

Martin Cain was Going to Hire me for PR Services and to Help Protect his Pending Patent Rights, then he Changed his mind after getting plenty of information from me, and having me speak with his Attorney and Current PR person. Martin Cain was very verbally abusive to me. Calling me, yelling at me, talking down to me... telling me I have Ruined my Life in What I Do.

I am an Investigative Blogger, have been for years, and this man comes out of no where and attacks my livelihood, discredits me, defames me and threatens me and thinks he can somehow have an Opinion on what I do, Tell my Loudly that I need to quit for it is ruining my life. Thing is I have thousands of sites, been at this Internet Marketing thing for

So Today I Get this Email

"Ms. Cox,

Please be advised that this firm has been retained by Martin Cain and Dylan CHP Enterprises LLC. On today, we sent the attached letter to ..... As the attached letter indicates, this is a very serious matter that requires your immediate attention. We, therefore, strongly recommend that you contact this firm immediately to address and resolve this situation. The attached letter is your only chance to resolve this matter amicably.

My Response: I have posted NOTHING that I Believe is Untrue, False or Misleading in any way. I Believe the "Public" has a right to know my Experience with Martin Cain of Dylan CHP Enterprises. And due to Martin Cain's threats to me which Really Did Happen, I feel I am in Physical Danger as well and therefore feel it in my best and safest interest to POST all coorespondence with ANYTHING to do with Dylan Energy, Martin Cain.

I absolutely feel threatened by Martin Cain. He has threatened to shut me up, he has harassed me, defamed me in my State of Business, defamed me in my Internet Marketing Business and I believe Martin Cain has cheated me out of a whole lot of money. As well as ruin my relationship with my Seller, and in claiming I have a bad reputation has harmed my Real Estate Career.

Martin Cain has Threatened my in Multiple Ways, this is a FACT. And Martin Cain, Dylan Energy Did tell me on the phone that he would send someone for me. I did not tape that Call and surely wish I had. Martin Cain knows what he threatened and So do I. My Statements are in NO WAY "utterly false" and "without merit" - it really happened, you can see his violent tone from the Voicemails I did post, just imagine the conversations where I actually spoke with him. Here are his to Aggressive Voice Mails.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN7XO2-vli8
I Never Lied to Martin Cain - Not One Time, and this Contract he talks of NEVER Happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXhLO9JtH28
I want an Answer if your Capable of Answering Says Martin Cain. He judges my life, and what I do and blames my pride, slams me and talks again of this supposed contract I was to get.

Now the "Other" words that Dondi S. West of DonWest Legal LLC says above, well those are simple the Titles of my Media Blogs, My Whistle Blower Blogs, My Investigative Blogger Blogs and the TITLE has NOTHING to do with a "Defamation".

My Response is: So Martin Cain's Career, Investments and Quality of life is more important then Mine, are you kidding? Not To Me. And my Sites are not "Gripe" Sites they are blogs on information given to me and on my Personal Experiences with people, attorneys, or businesses that I share with the Public on my MEDIA as it is of value for the "Public" to Know.

Martin Cain damaged my Real Estate Locally irreparable, lost me a multi-million dollar Seller which led to other "Sellers" - all because Martin Cain promised jobs to the local economy so he threw me under the bus to make himself look better. I have suffered damages, and Martin Cain's Income is Certainly NOT more Important then Mine.

So I "Likely" have Serious Financial Exposure? What Does Likely Mean Exactly? And what Does "Possible Lawsuits" Mean,?

Much more Coming on the ORIX Capital Markets, LLC Case - Got a Tip? Crystal@CrystalCox.com - the Judge in the Case, All Attorneys, Conflicts of Interests, and all the behind the Scenes TRUTH of this Ridiculous Judgement.

Where is the Juristiction in this Case? Martin Cain Called my Montana Cell Phone, and My Colorado Home Phone. My posts were posted from Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Washington, California ...
So where is the Jurisdiction ?

My Response: So I am responsible for some 3rd Party? This is really outrageous, come on. And I am Suppose to Pay Martin Cain's Attorney Cost for harassing me, defaming ME and Threatening Me. And I am to remove what I Believe to be True From my Blogs ??

My Response: so It is all about protecting Martin Cain regardless of his threats to me, his harm to my career, my media business, my Real Estate Company ???

The Public at Large has a Right to know my experience with Martin Cain, Dylan Energy. I am "Media" and I have a right to tell my story and to not be threatened, verbally bashed, defamed ... by some guy that found me on the Internet, thought I was good at what I Do ..


Anti-Slap and Other Links and Resources

The Public at Large has a Right to Know about the Business Practices of Martin Cain and Dylan Energy. The Public at large could be harmed and I have a right to express my experience.

http://mlis.state.md.us/asp/web_statutes.asp?gcj&5-807

http://www.newmediarights.org/external_feeds/

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode47/usc_sec_47_00000230----000-.html

citizen_media_law_project/blogger_and_maryland_police_chief_settle_defamation_lawsuit


posted By
Crystal L. Cox
Investigative Blogger
Whistleblower Media
Industry Whistleblower
Real Estate Broker Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment