Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dozier Internet Law, Finally You have the Right Guy

"Rule of Thumb" - I am not Anonymous and I am Telling the Truth.

Rule of Thumb, Follow the Money - I am NOT the Money.

Dozier Internet Law - John W. Dozier Seems to Know His Stuff
I Like This Guy. Hope I don't Get a 12 Million Dollar Judgement, but Still I Like Him.

Links




What About the Precedence of the TaubmanSucks.com Case Though and in the Book, What Would Google Do..

****

My Story is My True Tale, of Losing Clients, of Local Defamation of My Business by Martin Cain and of Martin Cain using my Expertise with False Promises of PR, and Reputation Management Jobs, as Well as threatening me on phone calls of Physical Harm. This is way bigger than Accused Internet Defamation.

I am Humbly Open to an Education in Internet Law, however, I Do Fear Martin Cain and He has Hurt My Business, Defamed Me, Lied to Me and Misled Me.

I am Willing for Win Win.. and My "Safety" as well
as What I Do for a Living has "Worth" as Well.

Crystal L. Cox
Real Estate Broker Owner
Investigative Blogger
Crystal@CrystalCox.com


No comments:

Post a Comment