Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Martin Cain Dylan CHP Enterprises Attacks Investigative Blogger Crystal L. Cox



Martin Cain Dylan CHP Enterprises wants to know why I hung up on him. However this same voice town .. he was using in Yelling at me to Stop What Do on my blogs that has NOTHING do with and in Threatening, So uh.. ya I hung up Because I do NOT have to Listen to Martin Cain Dylan CHP Enterprises attack me for what I Choose to Do with my Life and threaten to send someone after me if I talk about any of this.

Martin Cain Dylan CHP Enterprises says every time I Catch a "Little Fuckin' Attitude" I hang the "God Damn Phone Up "... hmmm.. my Phone, my Life - He calls and berates, attacks and threatens me and I have a Little Fuckin' Attitude if I Hang Up on Him... so I am suppose to just take it.. Talk about an Abusive Man..

.. Martin Cain of Dylan CHP Enterprise says that "all you have done is LIE to Me" now why does Martin Cain of Dylan CHP Enterprise day all I have done is lie? Well even though Martin Cain of Dylan CHP Enterprise knows how corruption works.. and had those long talks with me .. and was going to supposedly put me on the pay roll.. well Martin Cain of Dylan CHP Enterprise believed the LIES told to him by those Very Important People that Flat OUT Lied to him.. so the Naive, Gullible, Arrogant, Aggressive Pompous Ass Martin Cain of Dylan CHP Enterprise says "all you have done is LIE to Me" - when in FACT I did not EVER lie to Martin Cain of Dylan CHP Enterprise about anything at all. .. NOT ONCE..

Martin Cain of Dylan CHP Enterprise says "I have been trying to be nice to you" - what.. yelling at me, lecturing me.. threatening.. promising a job that never happened .. using my Real Estate Broker services and Paying me NOTHING and this is Martin Cain of Dylan CHP Enterprise "trying" to be nice to me. Why Bother? Why contact me, why so many conversations... why a Conference Call.. why meet my Seller.. and then call me to see if I am good with that Revenue Loss.. hmmmm. well if that "Trying to Be Nice" I think I'll Pass...

... trying to be nice an Set Me Up with Some Elusive Future Contract for Work I do Now.. All games and carrots to attempt to SHUT ME UP .. as I had been Screwed Over.. "you are So Unprofessional" says Martin Cain of Dylan CHP Enterprises ... hmmm .. so if I stay on the phone and listen to you Abuse me.. then I am Professional.. If I let Martin Cain of Dylan CHP Enterprise STEAL my Seller.. USE me and talk down to me.. then am I Professional?

"I just cannot Believe you" Says, Martin Cain of Dylan CHP Enterprises - WHY? Cuz I stood up to you, because I will not take your cheating me, lying to me, yelling at me.. or telling me what YOU think I need to do with my life... hmmmm

So I am "UnProfessional" and Martin Cain cannot believe that I hung up on him and risked a possible.. maybe.. down the road.. kinda sorta JOB.. so He is Pissed, so he then Threatens to call his Attorney.. Say What? Cuz I hung up on him for Mistreating me? Hmmmm

then the Very Aggressive Martin Cain of Dylan CHP Enterprises says "if you want to play hardball, Let's get it on girl".



Originally Posted Dec. 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment