Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Best Buy must Be cooking up a Deal with Dylan Energy - Best Buy sure is Researching Martin Cain and Dylan Energy on My Sites

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
IP Address:
Best Buy Co. (198.22.122.123) [Label IP Address]
Referring URL:
(No referring link)
Entry Page:
www.martincain.com

I never lied to Martin Cain, I was NEVER on the Wrong Side of the Moral Compass or the Law and yet Martin Cain Dylan Energy is Lying About me, harassing me, defaming me and trying to take my Real Estate License though Martin Cain Dylan Energy is the one that LIED, harassed me.. offered to Hire me then turned on me and now has ruined my career though Martin Cain Dylan Energy is the one with the Criminal Record, and though Martin Cain Dylan Energy threatened me, and cheated me out financial "opportunities" based on Lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment