Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Let the Games Begin Mother Fucker - Martin Cain, Dylan Energy Wants My Career, my Quality of Life, my business, Threatened Me and Harassed Me. Martin Cain Dylan Energy.

... So Ya Martin Cain.. My Life is At Stake... - you have Ruined my Decade Old Well Established, Good Reputation, Obey the Law Consumer Protecting Real Estate Company with your Lies to the Montana Real Estate Board.. Your Lies to Montana Commissioners, Senators, Representatives, Real Estate Sellers and you Believe Trash Talk about me that WAS Not True and Defaming Me, Harassing Me, threatening my life on our Last Call which is Why I Hung up and why I taped the Voicemails after this.. that and you degrading me, judging my life, slamming me and all over a Real Estate Deal you wanted and a LIE you told about a Promised Biggest "Deal" of my Life BULLSHIT..

Martin Cain, Dylan Energy says Let's Play Hard Ball - Martin Cain, Dylan Energy says Let's Get it On Girl .. Well Martin Cain, Dylan Energy let the games begin.  So Let the Games Begin, all Accounting, All Fraud, All Conviction Records, All Lawsuits, All financial fraud that Martin Cain, Dylan Energy was involved in and now has reportedly 100's of Millions at Martin Cain, Dylan Energy's disposal.

I will expose every illegal action, every indescretion, and if Martin Cain, Dylan Energy kills me as he knows he threatened to do and I did not tape that call as it was a Surprise and I thought we were business associates and maybe even friends... so No Tape on that One, but Martin Cain, Dylan Energy and I know the TRUTH... so if I Turn up Dead, Look at Martin Cain, Dylan Energy First...

..anyway.. please send all information, tips, documents, secrets, stories.. rants and raves about Martin Cain, Dylan Energy as I am fighting for my life, my real estate license, my reputation in my Home Town, my Honor and well.. I am fighting for all those who will surely be scammed by Martin Cain, Dylan Energy...

Crystal@CrystalCox.com 
Eye On
Martin Cain, Dylan Energy

Note To Post.. in Case you think the FUCK word is too much .. listen to his Voicemail to Me.. from Last Winter..

No comments:

Post a Comment