Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Martin Cain of Dylan CHP Enterprise has a Few Questions for Investigative Blogger Crystal L. Cox



Marty Cain asks me Why Would I Jeopardize the Biggest Deal of My "Career" over hanging up the Phone On Somebody, that was going to "Supposedly" give you an opportunity. .some day down the road .. Maybe..

So, What does pompous ass Martin Cain of Dylan CHP Enterprises think my "Career" is? And how does Martin Cain of Dylan CHP Enterprises KNOW this would be the "Biggest Deal" as if I am NOTHING without him, and have no BIG Deals, other then what Martin Cain of Dylan CHP Enterprises may provide me.. .possibly down the road.. someday.. maybe?

I Hung Up on Martin Cain of Dylan CHP Enterprises because he was Yelling at Me, Criticizing What I do, telling me I should stop doing what I do, saying I am unHappy doing it, saying I have a bad reputation, Slamming Me, threatening to send someone for me if I Speak his name.. and being VERY Aggressive, I Have EVERY Right to Hang up on Such Aggressive Behavior, Risking the supposed "Biggest" Deal of my "Career" or NOT. I have enough respect for myself to hang up on aggressive, cruel, degrading, yelling.... well you get the point..

Martin Cain of Dylan CHP Enterprises says that my PRIDE is destroying my LIFE.Martin Cain of Dylan CHP Enterprises has no idea what I really do, why or do it or even have a clue who I really am and to arrogantly say my life is destroyed... well Shocking to Say the Least... I am proud of the Voice I give To Victims. I Speak the Truth and I will not be lied about, defamed, put down, yelled at and TOLD to Change my Entire World based on one mans Opinion of What I do, whom I just met over the phone and well Who used me.. for work.. jumping thru hoops.. stole my Seller.. used my information and connections and well FOR maybe a Contract someday .. to GET TO work for Martin Cain of Dylan CHP Enterprises - on the Biggest "Deal" of My "Career".

Martin Cain of Dylan CHP Enterprises seems to suggest that I don't make a living and do good to Help People... hmmm.. all day, everyday going on 4 years now that is Exactly What I do, what gives Martin Cain of Dylan CHP Enterprises the right to suggest that I don't HELP People.. hmm. my followers, fans, readers.. would probably have a very different story then the Mean, Arrogant, Aggressive, Violent, Ignorant, Better Than Though, Pompous Ass Martin Cain of Dylan CHP Enterprises .

Don't Ya Just LOVE My Response ???

posted by
Crystal L. Cox

Truth Telling, Justice Seeking, Voice To Victims, Obey the Law, Speak the Truth, Truth Seeking, Corruption Exposing - Investigative Blogger - Industry Whistleblower....
Crystal@CrystalCox.com






No comments:

Post a Comment