Sunday, July 10, 2011

Martin Cain, Dylan Enterprises,told me he spent millions fighting City Hall and Lost anyway.

Martin Cain, Dylan Enterprises, Dylan CHP Enterprise, Martin Cain CHP LLC told me I should not fight against the Politics of Montana, or fight corruption because it will ruin my life and I will Lose.

And even though Martin Cain, Dylan Energy is a convict, has apparently ripped people off, threatened my life on the phone, left aggressive messages, cheated me out of a large real estate commission and lied to me about a future PR Job - Still the Montana Board of Realty Regulations has sided with known Martin Cain, Dylan Energy against me Broker Owner of Ten Lakes Realty in Montana, which I have been and Legal Issue free for over a Decade.  Still the Montana Board of Realty Regulations sided with Martin Cain, Dylan Energy even though i gave them copies of emails to me, and they heard aggressive voicemails.

I have a decision from WIPO on owning a persons dotcom it is NOT illegal, I am Media and yet Montana Board of Realty Regulations joins in conspiracy to defame me, harass me, discredit me.

Martin Cain, Dylan Enterprises, Dylan CHP Enterprise, Martin Cain CHP LLC - Got a Tip?
Crystal@CrystalCox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment