Sunday, July 10, 2011

Vinod Khosla - Dylan Energy - Martin Cain - DylanCHP Products - Dylan Energy - Green Energy - Martin Cain

I have NOT had Good Dealings with Dylan Energy, Martin Cain - do you have a Tip on Dylan Energy, Martin Cain or Dylan CHP Enterprises LLC, eMail your Tip to Crystal@CrystalCox.com

Dylan Energy - Integrated heating/cooling and power systems (also known as cogeneration) - Got a Tip on Dylan Energy ?

Dylan Energy, it is my Understanding from Martin Cain that there are tons of Tax Credits, Grants and Venture Capital Money for Clean Technology.  Martin Cain promised me a PR Job with Dylan Energy, then cheated me out of a Large Real Estate Commission in Montana, Ruined My Career, Defamed, Harassed and Threatened Me and then Went for My Real Estate License.

I Do not Trust Dylan Energy no Matter How much Vinod Khosla or the Obama Administration has put into the Supposed Clean Technology of Dylan Energy,

Does Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and Vinod Khosla Ventures know who Martin Cain Really is?

Got a Tip?

Crystal@CrystalCox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment